In the first episode of How We Solve podcast, David Henzel sits down with Nikki Ivey to discuss why every company needs its own mission, vision, and values.
David Henzel is the CEO of TaskDrive, cofounder of LTVplus and Shortlist, and podcast host of Managing Happiness and How We Solve It podcast.
What we talked about:
- Why your mission, vision, and values help you hire
- How your core values need to be reinforced across your organization
- Why your mission guides every decision
Core values allow you to know what behaviors you want to promote inside of your organization, and which ones you want to nix.
Check out these resources we mentioned during the podcast:
- Managing Happiness podcast
- David Henzel’s Medium article on nailing your company’s mission, vision, and values
This interview is part of the How We Solve podcast. To hear more from industry experts who are solving everyday business problems, check us out on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, and on our website.
2 thoughts on “Ep 1: How Creating a Mission, Vision, & Values Saved Our Company”
Do you have a Youtube channel as well with this kind of content on it? I would love to see this post turned into a longer video if possible. Maybe I can share on it on my website.
Hey Brian, we don’t have a video yet. Can you reach out to me via email email@example.com and we can think of something 🙂